Me

Mit billede
I never found religion, but was born with freedom. That's the one thing I pray will not be taken!

mandag den 25. april 2016

Forever a Hollywood Undead fan

Hollywood Undead - The Loss

This was the first Hollywood Undead song I ever heard and already 30 seconds into the song I was in love. I’ve been a fan ever since.
The reason I fell in love with this song was because I could relate to it. When I first heard this song I was in a pretty black period of my life, and this song helped me a lot. At that time I was pretty sick of myself, furthermore I was really lonely at that time and I didn't have a lot of people to talk to about my problems. Which lead me to a lot of self-harm and too many thoughts.
Because of my problems I lost some of my “friends”, which only made it harder. I kept self-harming and I didn't know how to stop, at some point I even forget how it started. It was like it had always been that way. I tried to keep everything inside, I tried not to show my weakness and my pain, but it was damn hard. I tried really hard not to break down, not to feel and at some point I forgot how to feel. I became like a robot. Whenever I was outside of my room I put up a façade, so no one could see how I really felt, which made me forget how I felt, it made me forget how to feel at all.
There were so many times where I just wanted to leave this shitty life, disappear. I lived a lie and I was so damn tired of it. After a while I didn’t even care about anything. I didn’t wanted help. I just wanted to disappear.
But it got better at some point. A lot of things happened and I don't know exactly what made me better, but I started to get better. Until some jerk ruined it and I was back where it started, maybe even before it started.
Again it got better and that is what kept me going through all the breakdowns. It always got better, which meant that when it felt like the world was going to end it would get better.
Now I’m doing really great and all of the breakdowns and hard times are in the past. I got over it and moved on.
Even though I’m much better this song still means a lot to me, and Hollywood Undead means a lot too. I will always have a soft spot for HU and they would probably always be one of my favourite bands. I don’t know what I would do without HU in my life.
I saw them live in March and that was so amazing. I can’t even describe it. I wore J-Dogs mask from 2009, when I became a fan. After the concert I waited for them outside and when they came out, J-Dog saw the mask and came to talk to me and I felt like dying. It was one of the biggest moments in my life and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forget those few minutes I spend talking with J-Dog. I will forever be a Hollywood Undead fan.


 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar